The advent of cryptocurrency turned the digital world 180 degrees. People with an entrepreneurial streak quickly found a profitable use for this resource. But, along with earnings, the entertainment industry was formed, which gained wide popularity.
Now no one is surprised by the concept of crypto gambling, there are even special crypto gambling sites where crypto holders play online games with built-in blockchain technology.
Some owners of digital money are of the opinion that crypto gambling is nothing but a pyramid scheme, since there are certain similarities. But it will not be about them.
Like any online games, cryptocurrency games can belong to any genre:
- A fighting game is a type of tournament game. To achieve victory, you must constantly upgrade your characters, weapons or equipment (by purchasing the necessary resources or improving participants). A prime example is the Cryptoblades game.
- The metauniverses. Here gamblers create their own virtual worlds. You can invent and recreate your character, make acquisitions by buying up land, houses, get animals and take part in tournaments with rivals. An example is the game Decentraland.
These projects are interesting for gamblers. Their collection is replenished with new genres: arcades, puzzles, strategies, etc. For roulette lovers, there are crypto faucet casinos.
The main advantages and disadvantages of cryptocurrency games
Along with the real world, in the cryptocurrency one, everything has advantages and disadvantages. The advantages of digital money games include:
- low probability of fraud due to the transparency of the game;
- a real opportunity to earn good money on the game;
- the ability to buy and sell collectibles not during the game, but outside of it. There are NFT platforms for this;
- the opportunity to change the rules of the game by interviewing developers and gamblers. There is a voting option among token holders;
- opening of virtual crypto-casinos. A lot of gambling can be found at Solana gambling.
Gamblers are dissatisfied with rather simple graphics and content of interaction between the game and the player. Previously and until now, online game developers have not considered the blockchain sphere from the standpoint of profitability.
Expensive and slow game speed. The Ethereum blockchain is not only too slow, but also has a high cost of transactions.