Social networks have firmly established their position in the lives of modern network users. This can be judged by the growing number of Internet projects, as well as business solutions. Currently, Telegram is in special demand. This is a well-known messenger that allows users to exchange text messages, photos, videos, documents, audio files and other data. It was created in 2013 by brothers Pavel and Nikolai Durov.
Telegram ads is one of the most secure messengers thanks to the use of end-to-end encryption that protects communication between users from access by third parties, even app developers. It also has many features such as news feeds, automatic message reply bots, and more.
If we consider the process of promoting cryptographic projects through the Telegram channel, then we can highlight the following advantages of the chosen strategy:
- first of all, it is worth noting the versatility of the platform (many actions are available for free, which is very attractive for network users);
- telega.io offers more than two hundred groups with relevant crypto topics (search in chats using built-in filters);
- in groups, you can interact by sending comments, if this function is provided by the community administrator;
- it is a fast and quite convenient way to connect potential customers with sellers.
- Today, there are quite a lot of different ways with which you can successfully promote various crypto projects by gaining a target audience. Here, first of all, we can safely include such techniques that are in high demand, such as:
- invitation of subscribers, including from other equally popular social networks (as a rule, this method is free);
- implementation of cross-promotions with other channels with a similar line of business (the so-called mutual benefit);
- launching crypto advertising on thematic channels and in chat bots, where the number of followers is constantly increasing;
- buying advertising on external (third-party) resources – this phenomenon is considered quite popular with respect to all social networks, not only Telegram;
- using the telega.io advertising platform with setting filters for topics of interest. Officially, this kind of advertising is available for order with a budget of at least two million euros.